Operation Crackdown data consists of a combination of anti-social driving reports from members of the public, and offences recorded during Community Speed Watch activity. Every report is researched to establish that the information is correct and has not been provided maliciously.
Data regarding personal injury crashes is recorded by Sussex Police in accordance with DfT stats 19 requirements.
Although we show all permanent / mobile enforcement sites, those used for special / exceptional operations may not be plotted.
Operation Crackdown and Speed Watch reports:
- Filter by area, down to parish level
- Show/hide charts
- Print filtered data as a report
ANTI-SOCIAL OFFENCE MAP
Interactive anti-social driving reports map:
- Show location of anti-social driving offences reported across Sussex
- Display information about individual offences
- Create a custom area and display details